Popaholic (Pä-pə-ˈhô-lik) n.
1. A person who consumes a popbar with a high chance of becoming addicted. The popaholic eagerly waited in line at the Packing House District in Anaheim, customized their gelato on a stick, and snapped a photo.
Are you a popaholic?!
Popbar was originally founded in New York City, and fortunately made its way to the west coast as a franchised business on the second floor of the Packing House District in Anaheim, CA. The Packing House just opened up a few months ago with many eateries and bars to choose from.
Strawberry Sorbetto dipped in milk chocolate, drizzled with white chocolate topped with almonds
Hazelnut Gelato dipped in milk chocolate, drizzled with milk chocolate topped with hazelnuts
All of their popbars are made with natural ingredients and real fruits to guarantee an authentic and fresh taste with no preservatives! There is no artificial coloring, and their Popsorbettos are even vegan and lactose-free!
This ice cream spot is definitely a head turner with the display of gelato/sorbetto selections and long lines. Have you ever wondered why this place draws in crowds with the line often wrapping around the second floor? Because you can’t get your very own customized bar anywhere else, and it’s tasty!
There are a few easy steps to customizing your very own popbar:
1) Choose your flavor (sorbetto, gelato, or yogurtpop)
2) Select your dippings (premium dark chocolate, milk chocolate, mint dark chocolate, or white chocolate); Feel free to fully dip, half dip, or drizzle any of the selections!
3) Pick your unlimited toppings (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, coconut, chocolate sprinkles, caramel corn, or crushed waffle cone)
4) Ta da! Eat and enjoy your custom made popbar! Have you become a popaholic? #WELCOMETOTHECLUB
Head on over to the Packing House District to enjoy your newfound addiction of Popbar, along with other #DonutsCookiesAndCream spots.
Popbar Website: http://www.pop-bar.com