When you take a bite into any of Audrey’s Cookies, not only will you realize how delicious they are, but you will also be able to feel good about it! Why? Because you’ll be contributing to a worthy cause at the same time.
Audrey’s Cookies was founded and is owned by Roberta Koz Wilson. Roberta wanted to start a company in honor of her mom Audrey, whom she describes as a LEGENDARY cookie maker in the family. Carrying out her mom’s legacy was important to Roberta, and to do that, she created a philanthropic association with her company.
Here’s 5 reasons why you need to go and buy a box for yourself:
- A portion of all Audrey’s Cookies sales are donated to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which helps sick children and their families.
- Because of reason #1, they are GUILT FREE! Count us in!
- Tastes homemade and it doesn’t get any better than that.
- Many flavors including: Peanut Butter and Jelly, White Chocolate Raspberry, Pecan Shortbread… just to name a few.
- They are BUTTERY and DELICIOUS!
These cookies are available online at www.audreyscookies.com and in Whole Foods Markets all over Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii. Be sure to pick some up to try soon!